Nói về sở thích bằng tiếng anh là chủ đề rất phổ biến trong các chương trình học ngoại ngữ. Tuy nhiên nhiều bạn gặp một số khó khăn khi nói về chủ đề này, không biết bắt đầu từ đâu và viết như thế nào. Vậy hãy tham khảo bài viết này xem sao?
Các mẫu câu nói về sở thích bằng tiếng anh
– My hobbies consist of fishing, reading books, and watching movies.
– I like to play card in my free time.
– During my spare time, I like to go out with my friend for coffee and chatting.
– I like to learn foreign languages in my free time.
– In the summer I go swiming and fishing.
– I love soccer so much.
– I like to hang out in the mall in my free time.
– I collect rare books. It’s one of my hobbies.
– Not really, no. I love football but my favourite sport is basketball. I can play it all day long.
– I need to find some hobbies. I have nothing to do in my spare time.
– Maybe you wouldn’t be so lonely if you had some hobbies.
– Hobbies are fantastic because it allows you to do what you like
– Although I have many hobbies, I wish I had more time to do more things I like.
– I love to go shopping with my close friends, it makes me feel so happy.
– I would go skiing more often, but it takes such a long time to go up to the mountains.
– I wish golfing wasn’t so expensive. I would golf almost everyday if I could afford it.
Bất cứ điều gì muốn làm tốt đều phải có sự chuẩn bị kỹ, cach noi ve so thich bang tieng anh cũng sẽ dễ dàng nếu bạn soạn trước ra một dàn ý, dựa theo những ý đó bạn có thể nói một cách mạch lạc và tự tin hơn.
Sau đây là một dàn ý mẫu tham khảo:
What is your hobby?
How long have you had this hobby?
How long did it take you to get good at this hobby?
Why do you do this hobby?
Do you spend money on this hobby?
Do you make money from this hobby? If yes, how?
How much time per week do you spend on this hobby?
Tell a story about something that happened to you with your hobby.
My favourite hobby is drawing models in 3D and drawing Manga. Even though I’m not very good at this one, when I was a kid my dad took me to the cinema to see Mazinger Z, a very famous manga at that time I was around 4 years old, and since then I have liked that style of drawing. Then when I turned 15 years old, one of my uncles introduced me to world of 3D animation and I started to like it a lot. I think it was because I have so much fun drawing characters and creating fictional characters. When I was a teenager I spent a lot of money buying Mangas, mainly because at that time they were difficult to get here in my country. Nowadays, I rarely spend money on it. I haven’t made any money from drawing, but I have taught some Modeling Software in a college where I used to work. I think it was fun.
Tham khảo bài viết và chia sẻ bài của bạn nhé, chúc bạn học tốt!
Nội dung khác liên quan:
>> SERIES BÀI VIẾT SỞ THÍCH BẰNG TIẾNG ANH CÓ DỊCH
>> BÀI VIẾT TIẾNG ANH VỀ SỞ THÍCH CHƠI BÓNG RỔ